10 A quote from Paris Hilton that will never be forgotten

10 A quote from Paris Hilton that will never be forgotten


Paris Hilton is an American model, actress and famous for being the 'heiress' of the 'Hilton Hotel Group'. He comes from a multi-millionaire family and has been an aristocrat since childhood. She wanted to be a model and started her career at the age of 19. He immediately rose to fame and became a common face in the tabloid world. This popularity led him to start his own reality show 'The Simple Life', which became a huge hit. His eccentric nature led him to try many different things. After achieving celebrity success, she wrote her autobiography, 'Confessions of an Heiress: A Peek at the Chic Tongue Behind the Poses', followed by the book 'Your Heiress Diary: Confess Everything your Me'. . He produced the studio album 'Paris' which was a commercial success. She also became famous as the "Queen of Controversy" for different reasons. He loves the media attention. According to critics, he was famous for his scandals, lifestyle and wealth. He talks a lot and expresses his opinion about a lot of things. We edit his thoughts and words from his writings, interviews, books and his life. Check out the quotes and sayings and you will see the mind of Paris Hilton.

1. "I'm blonde and tanned and normal-sized! I'm sweet, shy, funny, have a big heart and I'm nice - and I like to eat"

2. " I'd imagine my wedding as a fairy tale... huge, beautiful and white."

3. "I'm not the same person I was. I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute. It is not who I am, nor do I want to be that person for the young girls who looked up to me. I know now that I can make a difference, that I have the power to do that."

4. "I love Africa in general South Africa and West Africa, they are both great countries."

5. "One night stands are not for me. I think it's gross when you just give it up"

6. "All British people have plain names, and that works pretty well over there."

7. "I get along with guys; most of my friends are guys. It's easier to trust men sometimes. I only have a few close girlfriends that I trust."

8. "If you have a beautiful face you don’t need fake boobs to get anyone’s attention"

9. "It's traditional for an heiress to be raised in a sheltered way. No one thinks that's true of me, but it actually was."

10. "I really don't like going out anymore. I used to love it, but now it's not fun. I'd rather have friends come over and hot have to worry about crazy people taking pictures."

Download Wallpaper